link log

Friday, August 11, 2006

 

In case you were wondering...


I am still alive. Apologies for the lack of blogging of late. I've been suprisingly busy with a number of things - more on those at a later date.

I've had far too many late nights this week and it's all I can do to keep my eyes open this afternoon, Guinness for lunch was probably a mistake. It was free though, so what could I say? The reason for this - and this is 100% of truth - is that we were forced to change pubs last week after a German motorcycling convention selected it as their lunchtime destination.

The hot indie-girl barmaid served us and made everything seem well with the world. And with that comment this blog instantly reverts back to those heady days when I wrote an online diary at college.

Things will improve, I assure you.


Comments: Post a Comment





< Return to index