link log

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Overdriven guitars, dreamy vocals and Olbas Oil


Summer has arrived, it truly has. I can tell you this because I have developed my traditional 'summer cold', this time-honoured illness serves as the perfect barometer - it's also a major annoyance. I won't bore you with further details.

The good news though, and something which is most soothing in my time of need, is this fabulous post from MarsNeedsGuitars. A collaborative post from a variety of music bloggers, it sees the participants name their favourite shoegaze track and includes a brief story as to why it is their favourite, you can download every song listed. Just the ticket then for a miserable, snotty, Tuesday.

Turn up Chapterhouse and wait for winter.

Comments: Post a Comment





< Return to index