Tuesday, June 20, 2006
- Jamie Carragher will have a solid game defensively but offer precious little going forward - he won't make double figures in terms of forward passes (that aren't hopeful punts).
- Ashley Cole will be the complete opposite, he will have an abysmal game defensively and frequently be at fault but will offer an outlet going forward and link up well with his namesake, Joe.
- John Terry will be sturdy in defence whilst his more flamboyant partner gets caught in possession more than once.
- Robinson will fluff a couple of catches from crosses and corners but will get away with it.
- I will moan about Beckham's inability to beat a man or tackle, he'll then pull out an incredible 60 yard pass and make me look an utter fool.
- Crouch will come on and score.
- Hargreaves will be solid enough but his distribution will let him down, we still won't know where we stand with him.
- Lampard will get booked (resulting in him missing the next game).
- Linderoth and Alexandersson wil play infinitely better than they ever managed for Everton.
- The match will finish 1-1.
Tags: world cup | england| sweden